For current schedule please check my FB site @leilanireidyoga.
Fulfill your dream of teaching yoga and join me in this upcoming training that begins in May 2019!
Module I: May 2-8, 2019
In part 1, you will set a strong foundation for your practice and your teaching:
· Transform your understanding of standing poses through carefully crafted practices and asana labs
· Learn the foundational principles of teaching and cueing and get the “behind the scenes” skills you need to teach clearly and safely
· Learn the basics of peak pose sequencing, so that you can create fun, smart sequences
· Learn the history of yoga, and dig into some of the yoga tradition’s most important texts: the Yoga Sutra of Patanjali and the Bhagavad Gita
· Learn and apply the anatomy the shoulder, the hip, and breathing to the yoga practice.
Module II: June 13-19, 2019
In part 2, you will deepen your personal practice and build upon your teaching skills:
· Practice and teach more complex poses such as hip openers, hand balancing and backbends
· Deepen your understanding of alignment through asana labs and practice teaching
· Learn more sophisticated cueing techniques and teaching skills, such as verbal assists and demonstrations
· Apply ancient yoga philosophy to real life challenges and experiences
· Practice and teach foundational pranayama and meditation techniques
· Apply an anatomical understanding of the foot, wrist, core, and spine to the yoga practice.
Module III: July 4-10, 2019
In part 3, you will begin to integrate your skills to teach professionally and confidently:
· Skillfully learn how to sequence a full-length class in hatha and hot styles
· Continue to add more sophisticated cueing and teaching skills to your toolbox, such as theming and teaching multi-level classes
· Gain confidence as a teacher through discussions on business and ethics
· Learn how to teach safely and skillfully in the heat
· Integrate pranayama and meditation techniques into your teaching
· Articulate your personal teaching mission and set your professional goals
· Practice teach and receive personalized feedback to hone your skills
$50 – Application Fee (Nonrefundable)
$450 – Deposit (Nonrefundable)
$3400 + GST ($2900 + Deposit and Application Fee)
$2700 + GST – KHY Alumni – Must have taken previous Hot Yoga Teacher Training at KHY ($2200 + Deposit and Application Fee)
$725 X 4 – Monthly Payment Plan + Deposit and application Fee
Before May 1 2019: 100% refund, minus non-refundable deposit.
After May 1 2019: 50% refund, minus non-refundable deposit.
After May 27 2019: No refunds, credits or transfers.
2018: May 2-8 2019 | June 13 – 19 2019 | July 4 -10 2019
Weekly/Daily: approximately 8am – 5pm everyday *official schedule will be sent out before training starts*